Aatu Cat 85/15 Duck

No reviews

Size: 3kg
Sale price£38.99


Aatu Cat 85/15 Duck is a delicious, nutritious food for your cat. Handmade from fresh, raw protein that’s gently and slowly cooked to retain its flavour and nutrients. With 3kg of premium, natural ingredients used to make every 1kg of this healthy cat food, it’s a concentrated, nutrient-rich formula. Which is also made without any artificial colours, preservatives or flavours and with no GM ingredients.

It also has no grain, gluten or white potato, and is made from a single source of protein—duck—making it ideal for cats with a sensitive skins or digestion, and those with grain or gluten intolerance or allergy.

Aatu Cat 85/15 Duck contains 85% duck, as a result means its packed full of protein—but what’s in the other 15%? That’s where you’ll find Aatu’s ‘Super 8’ combination of superfoods. 8 vegetables, 8 fruits, 8 herbs, 8 botanicals as well as spices. All of which provides essential nutrients to keep your little friends in tip-top shape. Also if that’s not enough, Aatu have added a mix of important vitamins and minerals. Such as taurine, an amino acid that is essential for heart and eye health.


85% duck: (50% freshly prepared duck, 35% dried duck), sweet potato, chickpeas, duck stock, peas, lucerne, tapioca, apple, cranberry, pear, blueberry, mulberry, orange, bilberry, cowberry, carrot, tomato, chicory, peppermint, parsley, cinnamon, marigold, stinging nettle, camomile, rosehip, yucca, spirulina, seaweed, aniseed, fenugreek, oregano, sage, marjoram, thyme.


crude protein 34%, fat content 20%, crude fibre 2.5%, inorganic matter 8.9%, moisture 7%, omega 6 2.9%, omega 3 0.7%

Nutritional Additives per kg:

taurine 1500mg, L-Carnitine 200mg Vitamins: Vitamin A 25,640 iu, Vitamin D3 1,740 iu, Vitamin E 336 iu.

Did you know we have a facebook page! Click here to have a look :0) and for other cat products we can offer your companion click here!

You may also like