Supreme Science Selective Degu Broccoli & Basil 1.5kg
Supreme Science Selective is a balanced diet with broccoli & basil, formulated to meet the special nutritional needs of degus. As such this carefully-chosen blend of high quality ingredients is designed to mimic the natural diet of a degu. Degus need a very low fat diet and high levels of vitamin C. As a result this food is filled with high quality fibre to aid healthy digestion. Not only does it help their tummys it will help to promote dental wear. Due to their nutritional benefits and having natural antioxidants broccoli and basil are tasty as well as healthy!
Have you checked the label on your degus’ food lately? Take a look, because some foods contain molasses or syrup or other sugary ingredients. Of course having extra sugar in a degu’s diet can lead to overeating and obesity. It can also lead to dental problems too. Degus are particularly prone to diabetes, so a diet with no added sugars is ideal.
We have a variety of yummy bits your companion may like. To have a look click here :0)
Did you know we have a Facebook page. Click the link to join us and maybe send in a picture :0)
why should you buy this food?
- Suitable daily diet for degu of all ages
- Single component extruded nuggets prevent selective feeding
- With stabilised Vitamin C – essential to maintain healthy function
- With natural antioxidants to promote vitality
- Balanced protein (14%) to help maintain healthy weight
- Rich in natural ingredients
- No added sugars and low-calorie content to help prevent obesity
- High fibre (15%) helps promote dental and digestive health
- Correctly balanced calcium: phosphorus ratio – Calcium 1%, Phosphorus 0.5%
- Prebiotics (MOS) to support healthy gut motility and digestive wellbeing
- Fortified with essential vitamins and minerals
- Contains linseed – a natural source of Omega 3 & 6, for healthy skin and glossy coat
- Highly palatable and fully extruded, making nutrients easy to digest
- Recommended by veterinarians
- Recyclable packaging
Timothy hay, wheat, soya hulls, flaked peas, soybean meal, barley, linseed, calcium carbonate, soya oil, mono-calcium phosphate, dried basil, dried broccoli, salt, yeast extract